You are not logged in.

Atentie: daca pagina dorita nu apare, trebuie sa o reincarcati inca o data.
             Sorry - if the desired page doesn't appear you have to call it again.
             The reason? the server provider has changed his software January 2017.

Bun sosit pe forum Romania - the Community / Welcome on this forum, a private homepage about Romania
             Aici gasiti detalii despre istoria mai veche si mai noua a Romaniei si a peninsulei balcanice / Besides general (Balkan / Danube / Black Sea) history, you can find something about the present day Romania.
             Comentare - sugestii: puteti sa ma contactati (vezi sus: Contact) / If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me (see Contact above). Enjoy !
             Subiectele de mai jos exista deja; noi subiecte (material suplimentar) se pot adauga la nevoie si oricind / The topics below exist already (tell me if you'd like to see more material); new topics could be added, if wanted.
             Pentru parola de log_in, cititi va rog Parola, inregistrare si log_in jos in "Rules" / For the password requirements, see how to register and log_in in "Rules" below

Important: cum se pot afisa / da jos imaginile de pe forum puteti citi aici:
         Rules regarding attachment_thumbnails_download in XXL format (exemplu) / Wish List / Solicitari material / Access_levels & Zona Premium / Premium Segment
         Wichtig: hier können Sie lesen, wie man die ForumsBilder runterladen kann:

Toate imaginile sint la rezolutie *.tiff / All images are *.tiff

Test

Articole pe teme actuale din Constanta, primite de la colaboratori RTC: Info Sud-Est
                     22.07.2015: Fantoma Farului Carol I                           27.04.2015: „Clădirea din sticlă” – de la afaceriștii libanezi, la grecul împrumutat de Mazăre
                     12.07.2015: Farul Genovez, un dar al britanicilor pentru Constanța Veche.          27.04.2015: Casa Damadian. Orient şi Occident sub acelaşi acoperiş
                18.05.2015: Primăria Constanța construiește o scenă kitschoasă. ruina Teatrului de Vară
                10.05.2015: Cruci, semiluni și stele spre cerul Constanței Vechi. Octogonul confesional
                04.05.2015: Din albumul memoriei stricate. Fantomele Pietei Ovidiu
                27.04.2015: Să fiţi bineveniţi pe şantierele Mării Negre! Scurtă excursie pe litoral

Dear visitor, welcome to Romania - The Community Forum (RTC). If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 1:22pm

RTC Rules

I welcome you on the Romania - The Community Forum (RTC)!

General Rules
  1. While debating and discussion is fine, I will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. My decision is final in these matters.
  2. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
  3. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
  4. Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
  5. I also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate RTC standards. I shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
  6. Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
  7. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
  8. I would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
  9. I reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
  10. Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently I reserve the right to take any actions I deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
  11. All post must be made in the languages which are now activated (preferably in English). Being a Romanian Forum, you could use Romanian as well.
  12. If you are going to post non-English (Français / Italiano / Deutsch) on these forums, please also post an English translation of your post - if possible.
  13. I also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to my forums are a privilege and not a right.
  14. Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
  15. All signatures must be made in the Forum languages (see above)
Local rules
  1. Profanity in general and / or towards other members will not be tolerated. Please be civil!
  2. Xenophobic or ultra nationalist posts have no place here, so please keep this kind of opinions to yourselves.
  3. Posts bashing Gypsies, Hungarians or other minorities will not be tolerated.
  4. Be respectful to our Bulgarian, Serb, Hungarian, Ukrainian and Moldovan neighbours that post here, as well as any other foreigners.
  5. I have a thread for off-topic discussions. Use it to discuss anything (provided you're not breaching the rules).
  6. Political threads are not activated so far; maybe later?
  7. Discussions about separatism and related propaganda (eg "Dobrogea Autonomy") are strictly forbidden.
  8. Signature lines can't contain nationalistic, combative, racist or any other kind of commentary which may offend other users.
  9. Members are not permitted to quote other members in their signatures for any reason.
  10. Post in the right forum, continued posting in wrong forums will be considered spamming.
  11. Do not create an account presenting you with a different nationality in order to start flame wars.
  12. Do not use loads of emoticons in your posts as it creates visual clutter which can be very annoying.
  13. Refrain from using a large font size and/or use too many colors in your posts.
  14. Try not to post several posts in a row. Instead of creating a new post, edit the previous one.
  15. When posting pictures / videos, you have to use external hosting services, such as ImageShack / TinyPic / YouTube and link them from there.
  16. Always credit pictures taken from Flickr, Panoramio, Airliners.net etc.
Moderation Rules
  1. Please check out the help_moderation for the Moderator functionality.
  2. Although the administrator and moderators of RTC Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for me to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owner of RTC Forum cannot be held responsible for the content of any message.
  3. If you'd like to become a Moderator, no problem. FYI: the following three criteria will be used by me to name a user as a Moderator: 1. Content quality posted over a fair amount of time; 2. Posting frequence; 3. (Civil)Language used in the postings
  4. Initially I might offer two Moderator slots (Naval History / Dobrogea General History). Later on there could be added (theoretically) Moderators for: Bucharest / Cluj / Brasov / AnyCity / AnyRegion / AnyThread
Copyright Rules

1. Books / parts thereof:
a) Old books are normally in the public domain and you are allowed to quote from them;
b) In any case: the postings have to credit / name the content source. For instance, when quoting from old books / articles: please attach the title page of the book / article.
2. Post cards: since they were sold and circulated freely: they are normally in the public domain;
3. Original photos:
a) If from Internet: please supply the link to the photo;
b) Otherwise specify if they belong to you (personal archive);
c) Regarding the images & material belonging to your private archive: you can post it with watermarks at will - provided these watermarks are decent / transparent / do not cover essential details (for historians / navo-modellists / etc.)
4. Flickr.com guidelines on image usage can be found here
5. Posted content / images which are not compliant to the above rules are subject to removal.
Final: All images posted by me: they are not allowed under any circumstances to be used for commercial purposes.
Thank you all for your cooperation.

Addendum
  1. You have to be logged in to be able to zoom the images posted by me
  2. I reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the forum dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.

Enjoy!

Social bookmarks